The TSU Camões – Portuguese Language Centre will open a Level 1 language course in September 2013.
TSU building 2, room 203 (TSU Camões – Portuguese Language Centre)
1st Semester (24th September to 9th January)
Weekly meetings: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6.30 p.m. to 8.30 p.m.
24 classes + Final exam
HOW TO ENROLL?
Send an e-mail to Vera Peixoto: firstname.lastname@example.org, stating you are interested in taking part, until September 20th. (Please bring your Student ID card on the first lesson).
- It’s FREE of charge
- A2 Certificate at the end of the Semester
- Open to all TSU students and employees
- Up to 15 students per class (if the number of students demands it, another class will open on Wednesdays and Fridays)
- No need to purchase a book
- Both European and Brazilian Portuguese will be taught and discussed in class
- The working language will be English
- The course will be taught by Vera Peixoto (MA in Iberian Cultures from the University of Porto, PT; Portuguese language and literature teacher at Utrecht University, NL from 2008 to 2013; director of the Portuguese Language Centre at TSU)
- For more details and updates, please visit our blog and like our facebook page: portugueseattsu.wordpress.com || facebook.com/portugueseattsu
|1st week (24 & 26.09)||Greeting; personal data (professions, numbers, countries & cities, etc.)|
|2nd week (1 & 3.10)|
|3rd week (8 & 10.10)|| Places; descriptions (facilities, home, furniture, school, etc.)
17.10 – small test
|4th week (15 & 17.10)|
|5th week (22 & 24.10)||Telling the time (hours, days of the week); daily routine; food and drinks|
|6th week (29 & 31.10)|
|7th week (5 & 7.11)|| Hobbies; means of transportation; invitations; talking on the phone; writing a letter
14.11 – small test
|8th week (12 & 14.11)|
|9th week (19 & 21.11)||Months and seasons; weather; clothes; colours; holidays|
|10th week (26 & 28.11)|
|11th week (3 & 5.12)||Shopping; going to the doctor; family; physical and psychological descriptions|
|12th week (10 & 12.12)|
|9.01.14||Final meeting to discuss the exams and receive the certificates|