In May the Community of Portuguese Speaking Countries (CPLP) celebrates the International Day of Portuguese Language. Since Georgia obtained the status of Associate Observer of the CPLP in 2014, this year we are commemorating the date at Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, with cultural activities organized by the Portuguese at TSU, during the week 4-10 May.
The events are promoted and supported by:
• Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Georgia
• Camões – Instituto da Cooperação e da Língua, IP (Camões Institute), Portugal
• Instituto da Cultura Ibero-Atlântica (Institute for Ibero-Atlantic Culture), Portugal
• Academia de Música de Lagos (Lagos Academy of Music), Portugal
• Direção Regional da Cultura do Algarve / Secretaria de Estado da Cultura (Regional Direction for Culture in the Algarve / Cultural Secretary of State), Portugal
At the Camões Institute website (in Portuguese).
For more details and updates, please visit regularly our facebook page: facebook.com/portugueseattsu
or contact: Vera.Peixoto@tsu.ge