The “Best Portuguese Student at TSU Award” is to be attributed to one Portuguese Language student at TSU per year, chosen by his/her excellent performance, dedication and grades.
The award consists of:
• a scholarship for a Portuguese Language Summer Course in Lisbon (500 Euros), to be awarded by the Camões, Instituto da Língua e da Cooperação, IP.
• a return trip (Tbilisi – Lisbon – Tbilisi), to be financed by TSU.
Every student of a Portuguese Language Course at TSU can apply to receive the award, namely students from:
• Credited Portuguese Language Courses (5 ECTS), as part of the academic offer of the Spanish Department
• Open Portuguese Language Courses, created in partnership with the TSU Centre for Academic Development and Lifelong Learning
• Free Portuguese Language Courses, provided by the Portuguese Language Centre
The students who are interested in applying for the Award are to present a Motivation Letter to the Director of the Portuguese Language Centre by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) by the 1st June of 2015.
Only the students who handed in a Motivation Letter will be taken into consideration for the award. Within the first fortnight of the month of June, selected students will be called in for an interview in Portuguese before a selection committee at the Portuguese Language Centre at TSU.
Info in Georgian here: https://www.tsu.ge/…/int_relations/camoes/knb00dkdr0ajsvy4e/